At ArticleWeb55 we take your privacy seriously. This policy covers how treats personal information that is collected and received when you interact with our site or use our services.
1. The Owners of this Web Site have published it in good faith and to the best of their ability and knowledge in the given subject area.
2. Any and all use of this Web Site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid out in the following clauses. We make every endeavour to ensure the information on our Web Site is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything up to date. Usage, is deemed to be the reading or visiting of this Web Site, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and/or the purchase of one or more products from the Web Site and is applicable to all Users, computers or companies and other organisations.
3. ArticleWeb55 automatically records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and Articleweb55 cookie information. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of data. The purpose of such cookies is purely to help us personalize the information we deliver to you and does not imply storage of personal data, nor the tracking of your activity on the site.
4. The Users of the Web Site are therefore required to demonstrate similar good faith in their use of the Web Site, by keeping to the Terms and Conditions of Use, not publishing defamatory remarks about the Web Site or the Site’s Owners in any media. Failure to comply will result in Users being denied access to the Web Site and may even result in prosecution, should the behaviour breach any laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
5. It is the responsibility of the User to check current legislation and practices pertaining to their area of interest before acting upon information received via the Web Site.
ArticleWeb55 may update this policy from time to time. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page and, if the changes are significant, a prominent notice will be placed on our site.