Agricultural Adjuvants Market Overview:
Agriculture is a sector where modern and scientific ways of farming can yield better results. There are countries where more than 80% of people are in the farming profession, but due to the limitations that are part and parcel of traditional farming, the agricultural output is limited. On the other hand, some countries with just 20% of people in the farming profession produce more agricultural outputs due to the modern and scientific methods of agriculture being in vogue. For example, the United States of America (USA) is among the highest agricultural producers in the world despite few people in the farming profession there. This is because of advanced technologies and scientific methods of the agriculture being practiced there.
Adjuvants, an innovative contribution by the modern farming methods improve the performance of products used for crop protection. They also improve the cost-effectiveness of such products. Agricultural adjuvants can enhance the efficiency of the pesticide’s products. The factors that drive the agricultural adjuvants market include rising demand for agrochemical products, change in farming practices & technology, increasing acceptance of modern farming & protected agriculture, continuous rising population, and the necessity for high agricultural productivity. Increasing awareness among the farmers is also boosting the growth of the market. Increase in pesticide usage in agriculture can contribute to the growth of this market. However, the market growth can go for a toss if agricultural adjuvants are not used properly because improper use can damage the crop.
According to this report, farmers are becoming more accepting of surfactants, an activator adjuvant. The bio-based agricultural adjuvants are anticipated to enhance the market growth over the forecast period.
Top Key Players Review: The key players in the global Agricultural Adjuvants Market include Akzonobel N.V. (Netherlands), Adjuvant Plus Inc. (Canada), Clariant International Ltd (Switzerland), Croda International PLC (UK), Dow Corning Corp. (USA), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Helena Chemical (USA), Huntsman Corp. (USA), Nufarm Ltd (Australia), and Solvay (Belgium).
Latest Industry News: Monsanto Company has collaborated with Adjuvants Unlimited, LLC to develop an agricultural sprayer system cleaner that has been designed to deactivate dicamba. 24 APR 2018
Sapec Agro Business acquired the French company SDP, through its subsidiary Tradecorp. Tradecorp is Sapec`s specialty crop nutrition division. SDP’s adjuvants are expected to enhance the Sapec Agro Business global portfolio. 26 JUL 2018
Industry Segment: The global Agricultural Adjuvants Market has been segmented on the basis of basis of application insights, activator adjuvants, crop types, utility adjuvants, and others. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and others. According to the report, the herbicide is the fastest growing segment. It is useful for destroying unwanted vegetation that draws nutrition from soil meant for crops.
Activator adjuvants are anticipated to be dominating the market in the report. Increased demand for natural surfactants is a major factor in the growth of activator adjuvants market. By crop type, the market has been segmented into fruits & vegetables, grains & cereals, oilseeds & pulses, and others. Among developing countries, grains & cereals dominate the market. Forecast period predicts substantial growth for fruits & vegetable segment. Utility adjuvants (also known as spray adjuvants) are tank mixed in the spray solution to improve and enhance the spray application process.
Regional Analysis: The regional segmentation of the global agricultural adjuvants market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (RoW). According to the report, North America is dominating the market followed by Europe. The USA and Canada are the major contributors in the North American market, followed by a minor but significant contribution by Mexico. Strict government regulations regarding food safety are driving the market in this region. Similarly, Spain and Germany are the major contributors to the agricultural adjuvants in the European region. Government regulations in Europe may not be as strict as they are in North America, but they are strict. After Spain and Germany, the other major contributors to the market include France, Italy and the United Kingdom (UK). During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market. Modern agricultural practices are slowly growing in India, China, Japan, and Indonesia. This is driving the growth of the agricultural adjuvants in this region. In rest of the world, Brazil is expected to occupy a major share of the market during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Report Now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5436